nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image

St. James’ Episcopal Church, Lake George, NY

Ernest M. Skinner Co. Opus 193, 1911

StJamesLakeGeorge
Built by the fourth iteration of Mr. Skinner’s company, Opus 193 survived almost unaltered for nearly one hundred years before needing a major overhaul. Spencer Organ Company was contracted in 2007 to completely restore the instrument, as well as rationalizing the addition of a unit Gedeckt stop to the Swell. The workscope also included the construction and outfitting of a new blower room to replace an off-site wind system that conveyed wind to the organ via an underground duct from another building. A vintage Cornopean, suitable to the size of the organ, was added, and the console, case, and facade pipes were refinished.

Great
8′ Diapason
8′ Erzahler
8′ Dulciana (Swell)
8′ Unda Maris (Swell)
4′ Octave
4′ Harmonic Flute (Swell)

Swell
8′ Gedeckt
8′ Salicional
8′ Voix Celeste
8′ Dulciana
8′ Unda Maris
2′ Piccolo
8′ Cornopean
Tremolo

Pedal
16′ Bourdon
16′ Second Bourdon
8′ Gedeckt
Console
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal 4’

Swell to Great
Swell to Great 16’
Swell to Great 4’

Swell to Swell 16’
Swell to Swell 4’

Great to Great 4’